Monday, March 28, 2011

Trader Joe's Mango Chunks



I went to Trader Joe's yesterday and brought a bag of mango chunks. When I was looking at it, I wondered what can I do with frozen mango chunks, but I brought it anyway. After dinner, I pour some out and shared  with my roommates. We all took a piece and put it in our mouth, all of a sudden our faces were scrunch up because it was too cold. It was so funny. When I looked at my roommates, they look like they have toothaches.

Anyway, I figured out a way to eat it without hurting my teeth, lol... just eat it the way you eat an ice popsicle. It's not very sweet, but not sour. It tasted good in my opinion but I was expecting a sweeter taste to it. I still don't know what to do with those mangos besides eat them. If you have any ideas or recipes, please let me know in your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan of frozen fruits, but I sometimes do buy out of season fruits frozen (mostly berries), and they're great for smoothies.

    ReplyDelete