Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bacon Spinach Pasta Salad


Ingredients: bacon, spinach, bell pepper, Italian dressing and pasta noodle

Cooked this dish by accident. I was planning to cook pasta with bacon and tomato sauce, but I couldn't open the  jar. After trying to open that of  can of tomato sauce several times, I decided to switch sauce. I splatter the dish with Italian dressings and mixed all the ingredients.  It turned out quite well. The dressing made the bacon tangy and not too greasy. The dish also has spinach and cooked bell pepper, lots of fibers.

2 comments:

  1. Did you try heating the lid with hot tap water? It always work, pops right open :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned the bottle up side down and hit it a few times. Then I run hot tap water over it, still didn't work. The can was opened before, don't know why it doesn't open a few weeks later. I finally open the lid by using a knife, took me a while.

    ReplyDelete