Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Overdue Pics: Cilantro Fish Rice Ball Soup



Cilantro fish rice balls
Ingredients for the dish: cilantro, green scallion, marinated boneless fish, dried shrimps, dried mushrooms, fish cakes, Chinese cabbage, radish, pork broth and rice balls

This is what Mom cooked for the Winter Holiday. It's called the "End of Winter", Dong Zi. The rice ball soup is delicious. She cooked the broth with pork, dried shrimps, dried mushroom, radish and Chinese cabbage. After the soup is done, about 45 minutes to an hour; she scoop the soup into a separate pot. Whatever amount of rice balls, fish cakes or fish we like, just add into the soup, let it cook for about 5 to 10 minutes. Add in cilantro and scallion to garnish the dish. 

2 comments:

  1. Yummmy!!!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my site. I will definitely follow your blog. I just visited, it looks wonderful :)

      Delete